Re: [T TBS R] Air mixture screws 96 9000 Adventurer

  • B JOba
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2013
      I know that the Keihins are out to richen, so I can't imagine the Mikunis would be different. However, I'll differ to owners of Mikunis.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2013
        That was my first thought, most carbs are that way but have run across the opposite.

        ________________________________
        I know that the Keihins are out to richen, so I can't imagine the Mikunis would be different. However, I'll differ to owners of Mikunis.

        ________________________________
        Just had the carbs off and cleaned the jets, looks like the pilots were partially plugged as suggested here.Now back together. Can I ask a question? when adjusting the air mixture screws on the mukunis dose turning the screw out richen or lean the mixture? Thanks.

      • John Cooper
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 19, 2013
          On 8/19/2013 1:28 PM, TONY BOOTHMAN wrote:
          > have run across the opposite.
          Amals...

          --
          John Cooper