Air mixture screws 96 9000 Adventurer

  • boothman@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2013
      Just had the carbs off and cleaned the jets, looks like the pilots were partially plugged as suggested here.Now back together. Can I ask a question? when adjusting the air mixture screws on the mukunis dose turning the screw out richen or lean the mixture? Thanks.
    • B JOba
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2013
        I know that the Keihins are out to richen, so I can't imagine the Mikunis would be different. However, I'll differ to owners of Mikunis.

        ________________________________
        Just had the carbs off and cleaned the jets, looks like the pilots were partially plugged as suggested here.Now back together. Can I ask a question? when adjusting the air mixture screws on the mukunis dose turning the screw out richen or lean the mixture? Thanks.

      • TONY BOOTHMAN
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 19, 2013
          That was my first thought, most carbs are that way but have run across the opposite.

          ________________________________
          I know that the Keihins are out to richen, so I can't imagine the Mikunis would be different. However, I'll differ to owners of Mikunis.

          ________________________________
          Just had the carbs off and cleaned the jets, looks like the pilots were partially plugged as suggested here.Now back together. Can I ask a question? when adjusting the air mixture screws on the mukunis dose turning the screw out richen or lean the mixture? Thanks.

        • John Cooper
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 19, 2013
            On 8/19/2013 1:28 PM, TONY BOOTHMAN wrote:
            > have run across the opposite.
            Amals...

            --
            John Cooper