Re: [T TBS R] TBS wanted

  • James Tennier
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2013
      Nick; That would be correct. The lawyer gave me $4000.00 credit towards it. I can repay him and have the bike back or just let her go. No problem licensing here in NV. He wants to keep it after seeing it. Good luck in your search. TBSs are a blast. Little old school appearance without the oil leaks and they usually start every time.  Jim T. Reno