Re: [T TBS R] rims and tires

  • John Cooper
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 29, 2013
      On 7/29/2013 10:23 AM, Rick Peterson wrote:
      > .you'll notice that
      > the Front Tread Pattern of most M/C tires is opposite of direction of the
      > Rear Tread Pattern...

      Older bikes often use the same size tire on both ends. Tires designed
      for both positions have 2 rotation arrows, one front and one back. Back
      tires accelerate the bike and front tires decelerate the bike, hence, if
      you must mount a rear tire on the front, mount it withe the arrow
      pointing against the normal rotation.
    • antal001
      Message 2 of 29 , Jul 30, 2013
        Hi guys!