RE: [T TBS R] Fuel additive.

  • Dick Winningstad
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
      I have stored my T-Bird over the winter preferring to ride my Sprint in the
      wet stuff. I fill the tank up as high as I can to reduce surface area
      exposed to air. Then on the way home I turn off the gas to drain the float
      bowls (about a mile or so of riding). When I get home I run the engine until
      it quits from fuel starvation rocking the bike from side to side to get all
      the fuel out. I then park the bike with a trickle charger on it. In the
      spring I can fill the float bowls and start the engine. This has worked for
      me.

      From: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:triumphthunderbirdsportriders%40yahoogroups.com>