2004 TBS for sale with 8000+ miles on it

  • B JOba
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 30, 2013
      2004 TBS black/yellow w/8300 miles
      Yellow flyscreen
      Corbin Gunfighter seat (includes stock seat)
      Nouvalari Engineering stainless reverse-cone slip-ons (incl stock)
      Recent set of Avon Storm 2 Ultra tires w/4000 miles
      Suspension set up by Cogent Dynamics
      CRG Lanes-split bar-end mirrors
      Napoleon black par-end mirrors (incl stock)
      $6000 firm
      Hendersonville, NC

    • oradbaforpsoft
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 4 3:30 PM
        Hi,

        I made a mistake on the price - will have updated info here, and a link to triumphrat.net as well over the weekend.
        Also updated mileage - Bought it 1 year ago with 17463, Changed fluids at 17995 - Oil, Filter, brake fluids, speed bleeders. Currently just under 18200. Lots of extras - King/Queen Seat, Solo seat/cowl, Sissy bar/luggage rack, touring handlebars (Thunderbird 900), touring windshield, Haynes manual.

        Happy Fourth

        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "oradbaforpsoft" <oradbaforpsoft@...> wrote:

        > Red/Black
        > Dallas Texas area.
        > Asking $3500

      • oradbaforpsoft
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 7 9:55 AM
        • oradbaforpsoft
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 7 10:13 AM
            Here is the link to the ad on Triumphrat.net:

            http://www.triumphrat.net/triumph-motorcycles-for-sale-wanted-usa-canada/253514-\
            1998-tbs-18200-miles-4000-a.html

            I also added an album on this site "98 TBS for sale in Texas"

            --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "oradbaforpsoft" <oradbaforpsoft@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I made a mistake on the price - will have updated info here, and a link to triumphrat.net as well over the weekend.
            > Also updated mileage - Bought it 1 year ago with 17463, Changed fluids at 17995 - Oil, Filter, brake fluids, speed bleeders. Currently just under 18200. Lots of extras - King/Queen Seat, Solo seat/cowl, Sissy bar/luggage rack, touring handlebars (Thunderbird 900), touring windshield, Haynes manual.
            >
            > Happy Fourth
            >
            > --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "oradbaforpsoft" <oradbaforpsoft@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Red/Black
            > > Dallas Texas area.
            > > Asking $3500

          • oradbaforpsoft
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 7 10:34 AM
              Or..

              Here are all the details:

              Red/Black - mostly stock - about 18,200 miles. Asking $4000, plus several other extras available at the same time for additional (and negotiable) cost.
              Location Dallas/Fort Worth area - Texas.
              Current license tags etc. Clear Texas Title.
              Condition is not immaculate - some minor scratches and so on, but fully functional.

              History:
              This is my son' s bike. We bought the bike via triumphrat.net a year ago and have only done 600 miles since. I occasionally take it out for a 15 minute ride, but we have probably only run 2 or 3 tanks of gas through it. He is away at college and wants to sell it to buy a car - trades are a possibility.

              Recent service history includes:
              Serviced front forks/seals/dust covers
              Chain & Rubbing strip
              Oil/Filter Mobil1 4T 10W40
              Rear brake pads EBC FA196
              Brake fluid flush front/back/hydraulic clutch. - Nipples replaced with speed bleeders.
              3 Nology coils
              3 Spark Plugs
              Air filter
              RHS Crank cover gasket
              New set Ignition cables
              pulse coil

              Bike comes with:
              Attached highway pegs - I think they are "Ma's" brand - not sure.
              Stock seat - pictures show solo seat.

              These items are available as part of the sale (as a package deal, with some price flexibility) or afterwards ONLY if motorcycle buyer does not want them:

              Triumph Solo seat w/ matching red cowl A9708011-CM - shown fitted in the pictures - $250
              Triumph King/Queen Seat A9701100 - $300
              Triumph Sissy bar/backrest/luggage rack - Polished steel A9950050- $250
              The above 3 items are pretty rare to find.
              Triumph handlebars (not sure if stock, but higher than stock TBS bars) - from Thunderbird 900, plus non-Triumph cruiser bars - $50 for both
              Touring windshield - $40
              Adjustable shorty mirrors - fits on standard mirror base, very solid - $30
              Spare unused Speedo cable (Bikemaster) - $10
              Spare Left Rear Turn signal+mounting plate (T2070714) off 1995 Tbird 900 - works, but some pitting/corrosion. - $25
              Haynes service manual - $25
              Prices do NOT include shipping
            • oradbaforpsoft
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 9 8:42 AM
                Fat fingered the price for the seat:
                Triumph Solo seat w/ matching red cowl A9708011-CM - shown fitted in the
                pictures - $300

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 19 7:43 AM
                  No interest?
                • oradbaforpsoft
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 23, 2013
                    Bike is sold and on it's way to Sioux Falls with a happy new owner.
                    Still selling the 97 Thunderbird 900 Left Rear Turn signal/plate.