Re: [T TBS R] Re: Handlebar Risers

  • Jim Eichhorn
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 19, 2013
      TBS does have adjustable forks.  Part of what makes a TBS!  I've seen the adjustable Tomaselli bars.  They are pretty proud of 'em!  Have to check-out the post.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 20, 2013
        DOH!!! You're right. Didn't consider how close the adjusters are to the bars with stock risers. My apologies to the OP.

        > > No they won't! If you have the adjustable forks on your TBS you'll have to come up with something else. Regular TB risers can work if your use some large washers under them, but that looks like crap. Look at Tomaselli "Laverda Bars" or "Adjustable Condors", I run those on mine (look at '98 T-Bird Special post)
      • antal001
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 21, 2013
          Hello to all!

          What about Dunlop Roadsmart 2? I just got them on my TBS, are very sticky on dry road, OK on wet, but I don't how long they will last…

          (hem, they are not really cheap.. ;-( )

          Kind regards.

          Alan from France

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 21, 2013
            Sorry for previous message which is not in the right topic..ooops.

            I try again :

            Hello,

            You could also consider e;nov handle bars : http://www.enov-guidon-reglable.com/ ;-)

            --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "antal001" <yamaya@...> wrote:

            > Hello to all!
            >

            > What about Dunlop Roadsmart 2? I just got them on my TBS, are very sticky on dry road, OK on wet, but I don't how long they will last…
            >
            > (hem, they are not really cheap.. ;-( )
            >
            > Kind regards.
            >

            > Alan from France
            > --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, petermholmes <no_reply@> wrote:
            > >
            > > DOH!!! You're right. Didn't consider how close the adjusters are to the bars with stock risers. My apologies to the OP.

          • Dick Winningstad
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 21, 2013
              I put legend risers on my T-bird with a set of Flanders dirt track bars. No
              clearance problems.

              Dick