RE: [T TBS R] tires - current thinking?

  • KEITH REGELIN
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 16 2:50 PM
      I second the motion on the Avon Storm II Ultras, great tires, and in the correct rear size! Keith 1998 TBS 64K and rising

      To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
      From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 04:23:46 +0000
      Subject: Re: [T TBS R] tires - current thinking?

      +1 on the Avon Storm 2 Ultras. Nice tire, great in the rain. Another guy whose opinion I respect likes Michelin Pilot Road 3.

    • antal001
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 21 3:40 AM
        Hello to all!

        What about Dunlop Roadsmart 2? I just got them on my TBS, are very sticky on dry road, OK on wet, but I don't how long they will lastÂ…

        (hem, they are not really cheap.. ;-( )

        Kind regards.

        Alan from France

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 21 3:52 PM
          Those are radials (good), what size did you use on the rear?

          Cheers,
          Denny

          On Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:40:13 +0000, antal001 digitized the
          following:

          > Hello to all!
          >

          > What about Dunlop Roadsmart 2? I just got them on my TBS, are
          > very sticky on dry road, OK on wet, but I don't how long they
          > will last
          >

          > (hem, they are not really cheap.. ;-( )
          >
          > Kind regards.
          >

          > Alan from France
        • geoffwaite
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 8, 2013
            Hi - Which Contis - the Motion, by any chance?

            Over on TriunmphRat, they're starting to get a minor following - and they're way cheaper than the other options.

            Any strong experiences / views for or against the Motions?

            Geoff