Newbie Triumph thunderbird owner

  • simon.taylor885
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2013
      Hi to all fellow TBS owners.

      Just bought a TBS 1998 red & black with 17000 on the clock.

      I haven't stopped grinning since Saturday last..what a great machine.

      My new Honda NC700X DCT has been sidelined for the moment should have bought the TBS first.

      Look forward to being part of the TBS family for a long time.

      Simon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 14, 2013
        Welcome aboard, Simon.
      • KEITH REGELIN
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
          Simon, Welcome! I have your year in Yellow, bought it as a 500 mi. demo. Now have 64,000 mi. on her, I swear it runs as good as it did new! Keith

          To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
            Welcome, Simon.  I bought the same year and color scheme in early April with 2,100 miles!  Have yet to really ride it because of the issues it has suffered from years of neglect by its original owner.  So close now!  He said that the bike scared him to death.  My kind of bike!