Newbie Triumph thunderbird owner

  • simon.taylor885
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2013
      Hi to all fellow TBS owners.

      Just bought a TBS 1998 red & black with 17000 on the clock.

      I haven't stopped grinning since Saturday last..what a great machine.

      My new Honda NC700X DCT has been sidelined for the moment should have bought the TBS first.

      Look forward to being part of the TBS family for a long time.

      Simon
    • simon.taylor885

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 14, 2013
          Welcome aboard, Simon.
        • KEITH REGELIN
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
            Simon, Welcome! I have your year in Yellow, bought it as a 500 mi. demo. Now have 64,000 mi. on her, I swear it runs as good as it did new! Keith

            To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
            From: simon.taylor885@...
            Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 21:02:19 +0000
            Subject: [T TBS R] Newbie Triumph thunderbird owner

            Hi to all fellow TBS owners.

            Just bought a TBS 1998 red & black with 17000 on the clock.

            I haven't stopped grinning since Saturday last..what a great machine.

            My new Honda NC700X DCT has been sidelined for the moment should have bought the TBS first.

            Look forward to being part of the TBS family for a long time.

            Simon

          • Jim Eichhorn
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
              Welcome, Simon.  I bought the same year and color scheme in early April with 2,100 miles!  Have yet to really ride it because of the issues it has suffered from years of neglect by its original owner.  So close now!  He said that the bike scared him to death.  My kind of bike!