Re: [T TBS R] Electrical problems

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2013
      My #3 cyl. did the same (2002 T-Bird); it was the ignitor. I purchased one from IgniTech, which worked very well. Cost me about $250, included shipping and a computer to bike cable. Here's their website. Lots of info available thru forums, etc.
      http://ignitech.cz/english/aindex.htm

      Best of luck, Bob Huffman