Re: [T TBS R] 15 YEARS!

  • Dennis Henderson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2013
      Hip Hip Hooray!!!

      I bought mine used 10 years ago and still feel the same way!

      Cheers,
      Denny

      On May 08, 2013, at 02:11 PM, Keith <emeraldman1973@...> wrote:

      > Well, it was 15 years ago today that I picked up my new (demo) yellow Thunderbird Sport. It's been a great 15 years, and with 64000 miles it runs virtually like the day I rode it home!I occasionally lust after other bikes, but in the end, the TBS is the perfect ride for me and my needs. Here's to 15 more! Keith

    • Richard Fenner
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2013
        Having just done my first 1200 klicks on an Aprilia Tuono V4 because I wanted something different, I'm already missing my modded TBS. I do, however, know where to find one.....:-)

        Cheers to you both!

        Richard.

        I bought mine used 10 years ago and still feel the same way!

        Cheers,
        Denny

        On May 08, 2013, at 02:11 PM, Keith <emeraldman1973@...> wrote:

        > Well, it was 15 years ago today that I picked up my new (demo) yellow Thunderbird Sport. It's been a great 15 years, and with 64000 miles it runs virtually like the day I rode it home!I occasionally lust after other bikes, but in the end, the TBS is the perfect ride for me and my needs. Here's to 15 more! Keith

      • Gary Gavin
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2013
          Well, turns out I bought mine 4/17/1998 and I have over 110k miles on it. I
          need to replace the timing chain and related bits and pieces which I have,
          but not the time. I just may have to farm the work out to the dealer. Happy
          Purchase Day to all of you with a Triumph!

          Gare'
          98 TBS
          Sanford, NC

          On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Richard Fenner <rfenner@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Having just done my first 1200 klicks on an Aprilia Tuono V4 because I
          > wanted something different, I'm already missing my modded TBS. I do,
          > however, know where to find one.....:-)
          >
          > Cheers to you both!
          >
          > Richard.

        • Dick Winningstad