Re: [T TBS R] 98 TBS for sale

  • Todd Luchette
    Message 1 of 17 , May 3 10:20 PM
      Cleaning out some leftover parts from my tbs that sold last week. I've got some knee and tank pads on eBay right now and will be listing a stock seat in excellent condition, my original stock silencers and some other misc parts.

      Cheers,

      Todd

      98 tbs no more
      On Apr 27, 2013, at 9:24 PM, Todd A Luchette <luchette@...> wrote:

      > Keep an eye out for it, it's up there now.
      >

      > On Apr 23, 2013, at 8:02 AM, SFPoppa4u wrote:
      >
      >> Dude, I am soo tempted by your TBS. However, it would be hard to justify having two. Correction. It would be easy to justify having two, just not rational. And one so close as I am in SF.
      >>
      >> +1 for Triumphrat.net. and ADRider.com
      >>
      >> Cheers,
      >> LabRat
      >>
      >> --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Denny <dennyhenderson@...> wrote:
      >> >
      >> > I think someone will get a Bargain.
      >> >
      >> > Are you a member at Triumphrat.net?
      >> >
      >> > That would be a good place to list it.
      >> >
      >> > Also advrider.com
      >> >

      >> > Cheers,
      >> > Denny
      >> >
      >> > On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:29:27 -0700, Todd Luchette digitized the
      >> > following:

    • rickkemp_aspen
      Message 2 of 17 , May 4 4:53 AM
        Looking for a set of stick silencers for a 99 TBS. Any out there? Rickkemp@...

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 4, 2013, at 12:20 AM, Todd Luchette <luchette@...> wrote:

        > Cleaning out some leftover parts from my tbs that sold last week. I've got some knee and tank pads on eBay right now and will be listing a stock seat in excellent condition, my original stock silencers and some other misc parts.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Todd
        >

        > 98 tbs no more
        > On Apr 27, 2013, at 9:24 PM, Todd A Luchette <luchette@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Keep an eye out for it, it's up there now.
        >>

        >> On Apr 23, 2013, at 8:02 AM, SFPoppa4u wrote:
        >>
        >>> Dude, I am soo tempted by your TBS. However, it would be hard to justify having two. Correction. It would be easy to justify having two, just not rational. And one so close as I am in SF.
        >>>
        >>> +1 for Triumphrat.net. and ADRider.com
        >>>
        >>> Cheers,
        >>> LabRat

      • yamaya
        Message 3 of 17 , May 4 6:46 AM
          Hi Todd,

          I would be interested by your parts, especially Silencers & seat, not yet
          available on eBay?

          Thanks.

          Alan

          Message 4 of 17 , May 4 11:02 AM
            I'll try to get those posted today. I've got to figure out the shipping thing.

            Sent from my iPhone

          • Todd Luchette
            Message 5 of 17 , May 4 7:17 PM
              The parts are up. Seller name is tluchette.

              Thanks,

              Todd