Re: [T TBS R] Running lean

  • TONY BOOTHMAN
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2013
      Thanks for the reply.Maybe I'll try seafoam,see if that will clear it

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9 5:18 AM
        I have the same problem, but only when the engines good and hot. I've been assuming that its a coil failing, but haven't got around to replacing it as the bikes fine if I don't stop :-). Geoff

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9 6:27 AM
          Hi thanks for the reply.I don't think it's a coil because it dose not miss under hard acceleration if the revs are up a bit.Still have snow here so not had it out yet,but thinking of running some seafoam through it to see if it helps.