2004 centerstand

  • chris kasprzyk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
      Hi,      I have a 2004 TBS and was looking for a centerstand?  Chris K in Michigan

    • Dick Winningstad
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
        You can get a regular T-bird stand from your dealer. But the stand is only
        good for oiling the chain. The cross over pipe on the exhaust interferes
        with full deployment of the stand so it will easily roll off. That said, I
        have one and use it carefully.

        Dick