New TBS Owner

  • Muttleyone
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hi everyone, I'm a new TBS owner and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a proud owner of an '04 TBS. I absolutely love this bike. What a blast to ride! I live near Charlotte NC so if anyone would like to ride please let me know.

      Mutt
    • B JOba
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
        Welcome, Mutt! I have an '04 TBS also, and I'm thinking about selling it. I live
        just west of Hendersonville, if you know of anyone interested. It have custom
        stainless reverse cone mufflers from Nouvalari Engineering out of the UK. It
        runs and sounds incredible!

        Bruce

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
          Congrats on the new bike, Mutt. This group is pretty dead at this point. You'll find most of us went this direction:

          http://www.triumphrat.net/hinckley-classic-triples/

          --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "Muttleyone" <muttleyone@...> wrote:

          > Hi everyone, I'm a new TBS owner and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a proud owner of an '04 TBS. I absolutely love this bike. What a blast to ride! I live near Charlotte NC so if anyone would like to ride please let me know.
          >
          > Mutt

        • Dick Winningstad
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
            I would like to ride with you on my 04 TBS but I'm in Oregon!

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
              Dick, Where in OR are you? I am in Portland, and ride a '98 TBS! Keith

              To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
              From: lemans3@...
              Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 12:01:46 -0800
              Subject: RE: [T TBS R] New TBS Owner

              I would like to ride with you on my 04 TBS but I'm in Oregon!

              From: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
                We are neighbors then. I am in Beaverton.
                Dick

                Dick, Where in OR are you? I am in Portland, and ride a '98 TBS! Keith

                To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
                From: lemans3@...
                Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 12:01:46 -0800

                I would like to ride with you on my 04 TBS but I'm in Oregon!

                From: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
                  Welcome to the group Mutt, I'm in Sanford, NC and ride a 98 TBS. Currently
                  installing new cam chain and related bits and pieces. Great to have you in
                  the group. Come spring or sooner will have to hook up and ride some. I've
                  yet to ride into the mountains and would love to have a tour guide.

                  --
                  Gare'
                  sent from third stone from the sun

                • Jonathan Frede