Re: [T TBS R] thunderbird

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2012
      My T-Bird has 37,000 miles, and still runs strong; I hope to put another 37,000 on it. If you could find and afford a lower mileage bike, that'd be better, as the miles do take their toll in various ways.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2012
        I'd take bets that my TBS finally broke in at 32k miles. In my opinion 30k isn't a lot as long as everything's been maintained. If it physically fits you, I'd encourage you to take the Thunderbird Sport; much better handling.

        Just my US$0.02 on the topic.