thunderbird

  • cousinweedy
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2012
      I'm new to the group. Joey Poole is the name. I'm looking at a thunderbird sport and a Legend. They both have 30k miles. If they are well taken care off is this a lot of miles....thanks....weed
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2012
        30K is just beginning to get broken in.

        Choose the one that fits you best.

        Cheers,
        Denny

        On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 16:24:49 +0000, cousinweedy digitized the
        following:
        > I'm new to the group. Joey Poole is the name. I'm looking at a
        > thunderbird sport and a Legend. They both have 30k miles. If they
        > are well taken care off is this a lot of miles....thanks....weed

      • Robert
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2012
          My T-Bird has 37,000 miles, and still runs strong; I hope to put another 37,000 on it. If you could find and afford a lower mileage bike, that'd be better, as the miles do take their toll in various ways.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2012
            I'd take bets that my TBS finally broke in at 32k miles. In my opinion 30k isn't a lot as long as everything's been maintained. If it physically fits you, I'd encourage you to take the Thunderbird Sport; much better handling.

            Just my US$0.02 on the topic.