seriously thinking about selling my 2 K Tbird

  • jcatbert45
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2012
      I see some of my old "internet" friends still here. Are these groups still active? I need to part with my Tbird ...
    • Tim
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2012
        Yes, they are still active... well at least I still read them.

        Tim
        1999 Adventurer
        2001 Thunderbird

        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, jcatbert45 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > I see some of my old "internet" friends still here. Are these groups still active? I need to part with my Tbird ...

      • Mario Zarnich
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2012
          This group is still pretty active, but triumphrat.net is probably the best place to advertise your TBS.

          Mario

          Speed Freak's Performance Motorcycles
          Atlanta's European Bike Night (EBN)

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2012
            At the very least some of us are still here.
          • Richard Fenner
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4, 2012
              Yup. Pix and price, please?

              At the very least some of us are still here.