Re: Headlight and Turn Signal Replacement

  • L WASDYKE
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
      I had a good experience with bikebandit.com.  It took about the same amount of time for delivery as it took my dealer to order and receive parts.  I also found there on line parts diagrams useful.

    • James Tennier
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
        Bike Bandit: It takes a bit to figure out how to get to the exact model but
        once there, with patience, you'll find parts book drawings, parts breakdown and
        if careful also you'll find on second page, a breakdown of EACH PART NUMBER and
        price.
        Bike Bandit is really awesome. It just takes time to learn how to access all
        their information... Good Luck.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
          I've been able to buy two sets of brackets on E-Bay. You have to be patient to find them. Triumph no longer stocks them.

          Sent from my iPhone