Custom Turn Signal Brackets

  • keith.sawka
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2012
      Hi all,

      I am doing a repost for those who haven't seen this before.

      I have some custom turn front signal brackets that I had made. They are laser
      cut and powder coated to match the bike. These really enhance the bike and give
      it more of a sleek appearance. Mounts up to the radiator sides on a TBS,
      Thunderbird, or similar. I had them made for my TBS but I have 10 pairs for sale
      if anyone is interested in this mod. A few members of this group have purchased so far.

      Please email me if you are interested.

      Photos
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/37206945@N04/

      Thanks, and shiny side up!
    • keith.sawka
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2012
        Hello everyone,

        I still have some pairs of the custom turn signal brackets available. A few of you have purchased the brackets and I hope you are enjoying them. Please contact me if anyone is interested.

        photos here http://www.flickr.com/photos/37206945@N04/

        thank you,