Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

'98 TBS pricing

Expand Messages
  • sunking178
    I have a 98 TBS with about 20,000miles it has the triumph solo seat a tor exhaust and faring. How much should I ask for it if I were to sell it? It s in good
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
    • 0 Attachment
      I have a 98 TBS with about 20,000miles it has the triumph solo seat a tor exhaust and faring. How much should I ask for it if I were to sell it? It's in good shape not perfect just a couple of scratches and one small dent in the fender. Runs and rides without any problems.
    • mikepadgett2002
      Got any photos?
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
      • 0 Attachment
        Got any photos?

        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, sunking178 <no_reply@...> wrote:
        >
        > I have a 98 TBS with about 20,000miles it has the triumph solo seat a tor exhaust and faring. How much should I ask for it if I were to sell it? It's in good shape not perfect just a couple of scratches and one small dent in the fender. Runs and rides without any problems.
        >
      • sunking178
        I created an album
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
        • 0 Attachment
          I created an album

          --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "mikepadgett2002" <mike_padgett@...> wrote:
          >
          >
          >
          > Got any photos?
          >
          > --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, sunking178 <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have a 98 TBS with about 20,000miles it has the triumph solo seat a tor exhaust and faring. How much should I ask for it if I were to sell it? It's in good shape not perfect just a couple of scratches and one small dent in the fender. Runs and rides without any problems.
          > >
          >
        • mikepadgett2002
          Take a look at this one for sale. http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/1998-TRIUMPH-Thunderbird-Sport-900-100224078
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
          • 0 Attachment
            Take a look at this one for sale.

            http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/1998-TRIUMPH-Thunderbird-Sport-900-100224078

            --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, sunking178 <no_reply@...> wrote:
            >
            > I created an album
            >
            > --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "mikepadgett2002" <mike_padgett@> wrote:
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > Got any photos?
            > >
            > > --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, sunking178 <no_reply@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I have a 98 TBS with about 20,000miles it has the triumph solo seat a tor exhaust and faring. How much should I ask for it if I were to sell it? It's in good shape not perfect just a couple of scratches and one small dent in the fender. Runs and rides without any problems.
            > > >
            > >
            >
          • sunking178
            Wow that seems expensive must be the back rest.
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 3, 2012
            • 0 Attachment
              Wow that seems expensive must be the back rest.

              --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "mikepadgett2002" <mike_padgett@...> wrote:
              >
              > Take a look at this one for sale.
              >
              > http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/1998-TRIUMPH-Thunderbird-Sport-900-100224078
              >
              > --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, sunking178 <no_reply@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I created an album
              > >
              > > --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "mikepadgett2002" <mike_padgett@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > > Got any photos?
              > > >
              > > > --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, sunking178 <no_reply@> wrote:
              > > > >
              > > > > I have a 98 TBS with about 20,000miles it has the triumph solo seat a tor exhaust and faring. How much should I ask for it if I were to sell it? It's in good shape not perfect just a couple of scratches and one small dent in the fender. Runs and rides without any problems.
              > > > >
              > > >
              > >
              >
            • Gary Gavin
              It s being sold by a dealer which always commands a higher price. Check out http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/ You can get an idea of the range the bike could
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 3, 2012
              • 0 Attachment
                It's being sold by a dealer which always commands a higher price. Check out
                http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/
                You can get an idea of the range the bike could bring. An owner in my
                state is trying to sell a 2004 with with 750 miles for 7500.00! Would be
                nice but I'd guess 4k would still be a premium.

                Gare
                98 TBS
                Sanford, NC


                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              • sunking178
                Ok that website recomends $2700.00 excellent retail for a 98 TBS or just a thunderbird I would think a sport would be worth a little more. It is a lot more
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 3, 2012
                • 0 Attachment
                  Ok that website recomends $2700.00 excellent retail for a 98 TBS or just a thunderbird I would think a sport would be worth a little more. It is a lot more bike.

                  --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Gary Gavin <gary.l.gavin@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > It's being sold by a dealer which always commands a higher price. Check out
                  > http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/
                  > You can get an idea of the range the bike could bring. An owner in my
                  > state is trying to sell a 2004 with with 750 miles for 7500.00! Would be
                  > nice but I'd guess 4k would still be a premium.
                  >
                  > Gare
                  > 98 TBS
                  > Sanford, NC
                  >
                  >
                  > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                  >
                • petermholmes
                  Can I interest you in selling me just the solo seat? I sold mine on here when I ran short of cash way back when and I d like to get one to replace it.
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 8, 2012
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Can I interest you in selling me just the solo seat? I sold mine on here when I ran short of cash way back when and I'd like to get one to replace it.

                    --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, sunking178 <no_reply@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > I have a 98 TBS with about 20,000miles it has the triumph solo seat a tor exhaust and faring. How much should I ask for it if I were to sell it? It's in good shape not perfect just a couple of scratches and one small dent in the fender. Runs and rides without any problems.
                    >
                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.