Re: [T TBS R] National Cycle F-15 Sport Shield

  • Gary Gavin
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2011
      Never installed one but according to the instructions you will be putting
      the shield mounting bracket in between the TBS headlight bracket and the
      headlight. The TBS headlight bolts just might be too short. The TBS
      Flyscreen did come with longer headlight bolts.

      http://www.nationalcycle.com/ispl/10-119001-000.pdf

      --
      Gare
      98 TBS

    • Bubbles LeRue
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2011
        I have one on my TBS.
        Picture in tntremainiac picture folder.

        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Gary Gavin <gary.l.gavin@...> wrote:

        > Never installed one but according to the instructions you will be putting
        > the shield mounting bracket in between the TBS headlight bracket and the
        > headlight. The TBS headlight bolts just might be too short. The TBS
        > Flyscreen did come with longer headlight bolts.
        >
        > http://www.nationalcycle.com/ispl/10-119001-000.pdf
        >
        > --
        > Gare
        > 98 TBS
        > 07 Mini Cooper S
        > Sanford, NC

      • James Tennier
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8, 2011
          As I recall, the National screen came with bolts, but it's been so long ago, I
          could be wrong. Their site should tell you...

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 8, 2011
            Many thanks for all the help! With the instr. and pic, I'm sure that I can install it now. Keith

            To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
            From: tntremaine@...
            Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 14:05:30 +0000