Re: Tail Light Bulb?

  • vwvvi
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2011
      I put a couple of 1157 LEDs in the taillight. They're a bit brighter (based on a "scientific" study done by taking pictures with the old bulbs and new bulbs installed). And come on instantly to reduce the risk of getting rearended.

      Superbright are widely used by the guys on Triumphrat.net
      http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Ftail-brake-turn.html&gclid=CMSTq4Xr9qoCFQVrgwodahxS5Q

      The ones I bought are 360 Vision or something, the link is
      http://www.amazon.com/Vision-HIL-1157R-Red-Replacement-Bulb/dp/B000ES867W.

      Make sure you get the red ones, evidently the taillight lens filters out a lot of light if you buy white ones. I only know what I been told. :-)