i forgot to say

  • nichols_guy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2011
      I've been a member of this sight since 2000, and hate to loose the aquaintnces I have met on this sght.
    • Todd Luchette
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2011
        I wonder how many members we have now. I know yahoo says 979, but I'm wondering how many are active still.

        On Aug 24, 2011, at 9:38 AM, nichols_guy wrote:

        > I've been a member of this sight since 2000, and hate to loose the aquaintnces I have met on this sght.

      • Gary Gavin
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2011
          We have 979 listed members and 311 of those are bouncing (email
          undeliverable). Yahoo claims that after six months they *may* remove the
          member, but it doesn't look like they do.

          Gare
          98 TBS
          07 Mini Cooper S
          Sanford, NC