Wanted TOR Silencers

  • thalay sagar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2011
      Hi All,

      Just got back from a 2 week trip down the west coast of Washington, Oregon, and California. Augered in some deep pea gravel when some tourist cut me off bad. As a result I need to replace my Triumph Off Road Silencers for my 2004 Thunderbird Sport.

      Anyone with a set for sale or knows of a shop with old stock please let me know.

      Thanks for the help and much appreciated.

      Neil