Custom Turn Signal Brackets

  • konalogic
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11 5:41 PM
      Hi all,

      I have some custom turn front signal brackets that I had made. They are laser cut and powder coated to match the bike. These really enhance the bike and give it more of a sleek appearance. Mounts up to the radiator sides on a TBS, Thunderbird, or similar. I had them made for my TBS but I have 10 pairs for sale if anyone is interested in this mod.

      Please email me if you are interested.

      Photos
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/37206945@N04/

      cheers!
    • Gary Gavin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12 4:56 AM
        Nice looking TBS. How much are you asking for the mounts?

        Gare
        98 TBS
        07 Mini Cooper
        Sanford, NC

      • konalogic
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14 2:08 PM
          Hi Gary,

          I have only 10 pairs of these, but we may make more in the future.

          They are $35 a pair. It will come with the extended triumph bolts to mount to the radiator as well as a spacer.

          I can also direct you to where I bought the lights which are inexpensive.

          If anyone is interested email is the best way to reach me. ksawka@...

          cheers,

          Keith

          --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Gary Gavin <gary.l.gavin@...> wrote:

          > Nice looking TBS. How much are you asking for the mounts?
          >
          > Gare
          > 98 TBS
          > 07 Mini Cooper
          > Sanford, NC

        • keith.sawka
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 10, 2012
            Hi all,

            I am doing a repost for those who haven't seen this before.

            I have some custom turn front signal brackets that I had made. They are laser
            cut and powder coated to match the bike. These really enhance the bike and give
            it more of a sleek appearance. Mounts up to the radiator sides on a TBS,
            Thunderbird, or similar. I had them made for my TBS but I have 10 pairs for sale
            if anyone is interested in this mod. A few members of this group have purchased so far.

            Please email me if you are interested.

            Photos
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/37206945@N04/

            Thanks, and shiny side up!
          • keith.sawka
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 13, 2012
              Hello everyone,

              I still have some pairs of the custom turn signal brackets available. A few of you have purchased the brackets and I hope you are enjoying them. Please contact me if anyone is interested.

              photos here http://www.flickr.com/photos/37206945@N04/

              thank you,