Re: [T TBS R] Gearing

  • glgavin
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 2, 2011
      http://www.gearingcommander.com/

      The 98-99 TBS has been added to gearing commander website. I'm interested to find out if there minor are differences for the other years of the TBS.

      Hope you all have fun playing with the gearing possibilities.

      07 Mini Cooper S
      Sanford, NC
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 2, 2011
        The choice of drive Sprockets varies by market, and year.

        Some were geared 43/17 and others 43/18

        The Transmission ratios were the same, throughout all T3 models.

        Cheers,
        Denny

        On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 13:29:42 +0000, glgavin digitized the following: