Re: Unsubscribe Please

  • Rick Peterson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2011
      You need to log in to your yahoo account and unsubscribe...

      -Rick

    • Bruce Blair
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2011
        There are links at the bottom of every email that can be used to manage your
        account.

        One of them, interestingly enough, is called "To unsubscribe from this
        group, send an email to:"
        triumphthunderbirdsportriders-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        No one here can do that for you.

        On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 4:37 PM, macphersonrichard <no_reply@yahoogroups.com
        > wrote:

        > I would really like for someone to read the messages I have sent over and
        > over asking politely to unsubscribe my email address. I have sold my beloved
        > Mad Bumble Bee Bike and it hurts me to read about the goings on about the
        > Thunderbird Sport.

      • greg hammond
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14, 2011
          Unsubscribe ??? Why should I do that ?? I read the conversations daily??