Unsubscribe Please

  • macphersonrichard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2011
      I would really like for someone to read the messages I have sent over and over asking politely to unsubscribe my email address. I have sold my beloved Mad Bumble Bee Bike and it hurts me to read about the goings on about the Thunderbird Sport.
    • Rick Peterson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2011
        You need to log in to your yahoo account and unsubscribe...

        -Rick

      • Bruce Blair
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2011
          There are links at the bottom of every email that can be used to manage your
          account.

          One of them, interestingly enough, is called "To unsubscribe from this
          group, send an email to:"
          triumphthunderbirdsportriders-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          No one here can do that for you.

          On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 4:37 PM, macphersonrichard <no_reply@yahoogroups.com
          > wrote:

          > I would really like for someone to read the messages I have sent over and
          > over asking politely to unsubscribe my email address. I have sold my beloved
          > Mad Bumble Bee Bike and it hurts me to read about the goings on about the
          > Thunderbird Sport.

        • greg hammond
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 14, 2011
            Unsubscribe ??? Why should I do that ?? I read the conversations daily??