It is with regret I leave the group

  • alohanorm
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2011
      My '99 TBS is now in the (I believe) capable hands of a young man who I hope has as much fun with the Bird as I did. Thank you all over the years for awesome insight and directions to understanding the mechanics of a great machine.

      alohanorm
    • Richard Fenner
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2011
        Damn! Wish my guitars had sold sooner....:-(

        Please keep in touch, Norm, and let me know how you're getting on with
        life's challenges? I'll be in Reno for the Air Races in September.

        Best,

        Ridge.