RE: [T TBS R] '99 TBS for sale (Orange County, CA)

  • jim mcgrath
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2010
      $ on these bike have gone up since the new line up blows chunks....this is the worst time of season to sell a bike, even in SOCAL. 3 mo's from now it will be hot hot, if you NEED to sell NOW you'll get piss

      To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
      From: normb1@...
      Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 22:18:51 +0000
      Subject: [T TBS R] '99 TBS for sale (Orange County, CA)

      I'm a little shocked that my bike is not sold yet!

      Great condition, but not pristine, and it does need tires.
      mileage: 28,000 and all but 1,500 are mine, second owner since 2003 and it has been flawless.

      includes both seats, SOLO & passenger, fly screen, plus RKA bag set
      I reduced it to $3500 so if you know anyone, send them my way!

      I have pictures.

      949-495-6162

    • Richard Fenner
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2011
        Hi Norm,

        Do you still have this bike and, if you do, could I have some photos please?

        Thanks,

        Richard.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 6, 2011
          Hi Richard,

          I do still have it, here's the Craig List post:
          https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=2128514003
          <https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=2128514003&db=lv> &db=lv

          Norm

          _____

          Do you still have this bike and, if you do, could I have some photos please?

          Thanks,

          Richard.

          I'm a little shocked that my bike is not sold yet!

          Great condition, but not pristine, and it does need tires.
          mileage: 28,000 and all but 1,500 are mine, second owner since 2003 and it
          has been flawless.

          includes both seats, SOLO & passenger, fly screen, plus RKA bag set
          I reduced it to $3500 so if you know anyone, send them my way!

          I have pictures.

          949-495-6162

          _____

          No virus found in this message.

        • Richard Fenner
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 6, 2011
            No link, Norm. Needs a sign-in password...