'99 TBS for sale (Orange County, CA)

  • alohanorm
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2010
      You guys are getting first dibs!
      great condition, but not pristine.
      mileage: 28,000 and all but 1,500 are mine, second owner since 2003 and it has been flawless
      both seats, solo and factory
      priced at $3750
      photos ready to send on demand
    • alohanorm
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 28, 2010
        I'm a little shocked that my bike is not sold yet!

        Great condition, but not pristine, and it does need tires.
        mileage: 28,000 and all but 1,500 are mine, second owner since 2003 and it has been flawless.

        includes both seats, SOLO & passenger, fly screen, plus RKA bag set
        I reduced it to $3500 so if you know anyone, send them my way!

        I have pictures.

        949-495-6162
      • jim mcgrath
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 28, 2010
          $ on these bike have gone up since the new line up blows chunks....this is the worst time of season to sell a bike, even in SOCAL. 3 mo's from now it will be hot hot, if you NEED to sell NOW you'll get piss

          To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 6 2:18 PM
            Hi Norm,

            Do you still have this bike and, if you do, could I have some photos please?

            Thanks,

            Richard.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 6 3:39 PM
              Hi Richard,

              I do still have it, here's the Craig List post:
              https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=2128514003
              <https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=2128514003&db=lv> &db=lv

              Norm

              _____

              Do you still have this bike and, if you do, could I have some photos please?

              Thanks,

              Richard.

              I'm a little shocked that my bike is not sold yet!

              Great condition, but not pristine, and it does need tires.
              mileage: 28,000 and all but 1,500 are mine, second owner since 2003 and it
              has been flawless.

              includes both seats, SOLO & passenger, fly screen, plus RKA bag set
              I reduced it to $3500 so if you know anyone, send them my way!

              I have pictures.

              949-495-6162

              _____

              No virus found in this message.

            • Richard Fenner
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 6 9:50 PM
                No link, Norm. Needs a sign-in password...