selling my '99 TBS

  • alohanorm
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
      A major water leak is forcing my hand and Cycle Trader has three TBS in similar years from $4400 to almost $5K. Mine is in great shape, but not pristine, about 26,000 miles and just needs some tires and plugs. I am open to guidance as to what price would move it quickly.

      I'm in Southern Cal if you know someone that wants one of our great retro classics.

      alohanorm
      The OC