Re: [T TBS R] I was thissss close!

  • Luther T. Garcia
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 13, 2010
      Try this guy in Milwaukee.

      http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/1991559469.html

      Luther T. Garcia

      From my Iphone

      On Oct 13, 2010, at 6:58 PM, "Gary L Gavin" <gary.l.gavin@...> wrote:

      > Rats! Sorry to hear that. Hopefully another one will surface.
      >
      > Gary
      >
      > 98 Triumph Thunderbird Sport
      >
      > 00 Triumph Tiger (sold)
      >
      > 07 Mini Cooper S
      >
      > 85 Ron Cooper (push bike)
      >
      > Currently Napa, CA

    • Luther T. Garcia
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 13, 2010
        Price is way too low for a real deal. Tbs's hold their value really well. We had a Daytona 675 for sale in Indy last week. There was talk about a lost title, but it was a stolen bike. Let me guess, he wanted a little earnest money?

        Luther T. Garcia

        From my Iphone

        On Oct 13, 2010, at 8:17 PM, "Richard Fenner" <rfenner@...> wrote:

        > I'd wonder whether it was a legit sale in the first place if someone did
        > that to me.....
        >
        > Maybe you got lucky?
        >
        > RF

      • Luther T. Garcia
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 13, 2010
          Or this one in Cleveland.

          http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/1995433696.html

          Luther T. Garcia

          From my Iphone

          On Oct 13, 2010, at 9:33 PM, "Luther T. Garcia" <ltgesq@...> wrote:

          > Try this guy in Milwaukee.
          >
          > http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/1991559469.html
          >
          > Luther T. Garcia
          >
          > From my Iphone
          >
          > On Oct 13, 2010, at 6:58 PM, "Gary L Gavin" <gary.l.gavin@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Rats! Sorry to hear that. Hopefully another one will surface.
          > >
          > > Gary
          > >
          > > 98 Triumph Thunderbird Sport
          > >
          > > 00 Triumph Tiger (sold)
          > >
          > > 07 Mini Cooper S
          > >
          > > 85 Ron Cooper (push bike)
          > >
          > > Currently Napa, CA

        • Kevin Powers
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 13, 2010
            You may be on to something there. The guy sent me an email this evening
            apologizing for selling the bike out from under me, then offered to sell me
            a different bike!

            On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 8:36 PM, Luther T. Garcia <ltgesq@...>wrote:

            > Price is way too low for a real deal. Tbs's hold their value really well.
            > We had a Daytona 675 for sale in Indy last week. There was talk about a lost
            > title, but it was a stolen bike. Let me guess, he wanted a little earnest
            > money?
            >

            > Luther T. Garcia
            >
            > From my Iphone
            >
            > On Oct 13, 2010, at 8:17 PM, "Richard Fenner" <rfenner@...<rfenner%40telus.net>>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > I'd wonder whether it was a legit sale in the first place if someone did
            > > that to me.....
            > >
            > > Maybe you got lucky?
            > >
            > > RF

            Kevin Powers