Re: [T TBS R] Fuel overflowing

  • Peter T
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2010
      Yes I typically do the same although admit that this year I was a little lax on using the stabil. She always fires though. Gotta say this bike isn't afraid of cold starts. I ordered new float needles anyway after 10 years figure it's a cheap insurance. But I will run some Sea Foam in the next tank full to see if it clears up then go back to stabil.

      THANKS!