Looking for a used Tank

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2010
      Hey all, I am looking for a used gas tank It can be dented scratched but not totally mangled. ("I can fix it you see my dad is a television repairman and has this awesome set of tools") I have a Project coming up and like the looks of the TBS tank. I live in Alaska so shipping is also a concern.
      Thanks
      Wayne
    • hlsfax@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2010
        I have a TBS 1999 yellow with 99k miles no leaks,new tires I have it for sale locally for $2500
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Hey all, I am looking for a used gas tank It can be dented scratched but not totally mangled. ("I can fix it you see my dad is a television repairman and has this awesome set of tools") I have a Project coming up and like the looks of the TBS tank. I live in Alaska so shipping is also a concern.
        Thanks
        Wayne

      • Wayne Baker
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2010
          Sorry man I just need the gas tankĀ  good price tho.