Hi.

  • DickW
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 10:07 PM
      I'm new here. I've got a 2004 Tbird Sport that I have owned for about three years now. I bought it for nostalgia reasons as I reminded me of the 60's and 70's era British bikes I used to ride. I have been liking it more and more for the ride it delivers ever since.

      I put some Legend handlebar clamps on it to lower the mounting position, and put some Flanders flat track bars on it. That and a pair of Staintune mufflers are the mods I have done. It is really a great bike as is.
      Oh, and I fitted a centerstand too, but am considering taking it off as it just doesn't fit real well. The stand bumps into the balance pipe underneath the engine. If anyone has some suggestions.....

      That's about it for now.
      Dick
    • Gary L Gavin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 11:38 PM
        Aloha Dick,

        Welcome to the group. I used the risers from the Adventurer and Speed
        Triple bars on mine. I had to have another Triumph Logo on it. 8^)

        Gary

        98 Triumph Thunderbird Sport (100k +)

        00 Triumph Tiger (sold w/100k +)

        07 Mini Cooper S