Front Wheel

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 22, 2010
      I had and accident and bent my front wheel. Does anyone have one for sale?
    • Andrew Jenkins
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 22, 2010
        Ken wrote:

        > I had and accident and bent my front wheel. Does anyone have one for sale?

        I know of a complete front end for sale; wheel, discs, callipers, forks
        etc. but it's
        going for £800. That's the spoked wheel with alloy rim by the way.
        You could always give the guy a call and see if he'll sell just the
        wheel. His
        name's Sandy and his number is 01443 691666.

        Andy.
      • jim mcgrath
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 22, 2010
          If your in the states you might want to check Pinwheel, these guys always have T-bird salvage parts. I buy from them on regular basis. (have 3 of them) good luck

          To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
          From: adjenkins@...
          Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 20:21:09 +0100
          Subject: Re: [T TBS R] Front Wheel

          Ken wrote:

          > I had and accident and bent my front wheel. Does anyone have one for sale?

          I know of a complete front end for sale; wheel, discs, callipers, forks
          etc. but it's
          going for �800. That's the spoked wheel with alloy rim by the way.
          You could always give the guy a call and see if he'll sell just the
          wheel. His
          name's Sandy and his number is 01443 691666.

          Andy.

        • HYPNO TOAD
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 22, 2010
            even better yet, I looked up Pinwheel, they have a front wheel for an Adventurer which should be same as T-Bird:

            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-Adventurer-FRONT-WHEEL-RIM-TIRE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ370306639733QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

            --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, jim mcgrath <jimmsd@...> wrote:

            > If your in the states you might want to check Pinwheel, these guys always have T-bird salvage parts. I buy from them on regular basis. (have 3 of them) good luck
            >

            > To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
            > From: adjenkins@...
            > Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 20:21:09 +0100
            > Subject: Re: [T TBS R] Front Wheel
            >

            > Ken wrote:
            > >

            > > I had and accident and bent my front wheel. Does anyone have one for sale?
            > >
            > I know of a complete front end for sale; wheel, discs, callipers, forks
            > etc. but it's
            > going for £800. That's the spoked wheel with alloy rim by the way.
            > You could always give the guy a call and see if he'll sell just the
            > wheel. His
            > name's Sandy and his number is 01443 691666.
            >
            > Andy.

          • Gary L. Gavin
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 22, 2010
              I purchased a replacement from Triumphant UK. At the time shipping USPS
              from UK to Hawaii was very reasonable and quicker than something from the
              mainland US. The rim was made by Behr. While the style of the rim is not a
              direct match for the OE Ankront the polish provides a visual match.

              Gary
              98 Triumph Thunderbird Sport
              00 Triumph Tiger (sold)
              07 Mini Cooper S
              85 Ron Cooper (push bike)

              To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
              From: adjenkins@...
              Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 20:21:09 +0100

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 22, 2010
                http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-Adventurer-FRONT-WHEEL-RIM-TIRE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ370306639733QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
                <<<<they got one from an Adventurer for $250>>>>

              • adjenkins@gmail.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 22, 2010
                  Yep, Triumphant that's Sandy. Really helpful bloke. I'm lucky, I live about 5miles from his workshop.

                  Andy.

                  To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
                  From: adjenkins@...
                  Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 20:21:09 +0100