[T TBS R] Re: Ignitor Failed??

  • vwvvi
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010
      Well, I got a response from Ignitech. Price is quite reasonable (compared with Triumph's anyway!!!) and delivery is supposed to be 7-10 days. I'll see, Canada Post has trouble getting a letter between two cities in Canada in that time. So . . . I'll risk a couple hundred dollars and see what happens.
      vern . . .

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Denny <dennyhenderson@...> wrote:

      > A few folks on the TriumphRat.net forums have used Ignitech.
      > I've not seen any negative feedback so far.
      >
      > Just search there for Ignitech and you'll find more info.
      >
      > --On May 31, 2010 12:25:25 PM +0000 petermholmes <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      > wrote:
      >
      > >> So . . . searching online I found a Czech outfit called
      > >> Ignitech that produces ignitors (or ECUs) for about 130
      > >> Euros, plus other costs. Does anyone have any experience
      > >> with Ignitech and their products?
      > >
      > > I've never heard of them.
      > >
      > > If you do decide to go with them, though, please post your results. I'm sure
      > > many of us would be interested.

      > Thanks,
      > Denny

    • vwvvi
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 21, 2010
        Got my ignitor in the mail on Friday, 10 days from the Czech Republic to Vancouver Island. I'm impressed!! Kudos to Ignitech, may they live long and prosper.

        Bike was at the dealer so I took the new ignitor in. Plugged it in, pressed "start" and she fired right up!!! Runs like a champ. The unit is programmable, but I just used the standard "4 stroke" program that Ingitech loaded. Don't ask me what they mean by that. I put TOR pipes on it this spring and the bike goes like hell and sounds great. Late start to the riding season, but it's going to be good. I can tell.
        vern...

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 23, 2010
          That's great news, Vern! Thanks for the info on your experience with Ignitech.
        • jim mcgrath
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 24, 2010
            THAT IS GREAT NEWZ, i WUZ LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ONE OFF A SALVAGE FOR $150

            To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
            From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 01:36:39 +0000
            Subject: [T TBS R] Re: Ignitor Failed??

            That's great news, Vern! Thanks for the info on your experience with Ignitech.