Replacement value of Adventurer?

  • TERRY GINN ADVERTISING
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2010
       Replacement value question for TBird owners.

      After a buddy of mine totalled his bike and found a 3500 differnce in "Cash value" insurance and exact as possible replacement... I contacted my insurance company.

      My 2001 Jet Black with Lucifer Orange infill and gold coachlines  Adventurer has a cash value in 2010 of $3700-max 4500 with accesories.  They will total bike if any repair is above $3500.  My bike has 26000 miles.

      I have asked to change my insurance to replacment value.  Nationwide does not have a "replacement value for Triumph Tbirds/Adventurers"

      I was told to come up with the replacement value and they would rate that number.   A little help.

      If I wished  a replacement; same Black/Orange, Triumph full windsheild (value 500), Adventure Saddle Bags (orginal were 550), NEW Tires-brakes, Aux- headlights, Amplified speakersystem, orange LED engine-wheel kit, Lighter/GPS mounting, back seat rest/ssisy bar(295 new)/ ....

      Any ideas the MAX I would/could  pay to replace my Adventurer?    (cleveland dealer sold a 2001 T-bird/saddlebags/full shield last year for 7300)

      I will price with Progressive & Nationwide.  If and accident happens, even stolen... I do not wish to be under insured or screwed because of the rarity of our Triumphs.

      Thanks in advance,

      Terry Ginn
      2001 Adventurer
      Kent, Ohio
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2010
        I'd think the Tbird and the Adventurer would be worth about the same amount. A quick peruse of Ebay should give you roughly what you can get the bike for.