Where's the next sport standard?

  • Nic
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2010
      Has Triumph Abandoned us riders of standard motorcycles with some real power?
      I have nothing against the Boneville models but I want to beable to at least roll down the highway tank after tank of fuel at 110mph like my TBS does.
      I like sitting on a classic bike with a real motor with some oomph, amd can run with streetfighters and some sportbikes while still looking old school.
      Well it looks like as long as I can keep it running i'll be running from cruisers and chasing the squids.

      Guy.