RE: [T TBS R] British Customs

  • Gary Gavin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
      Aloha Kid, the nice thing about that grill is that you can get it from any
      of the T-3 classics.

      Hopefully this link will take you to the one currently on ebay.

      http://tinyurl.com/yc9bhlj

      00 Tiger
      07 Mini Cooper S
      85 Ron Cooper (push bike)
      Oahu, Hawaii

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
        Thanks and aloha Gary. I got the (new) chrome one from British customs coming in the mail.

        Kid McGurk
        Radford High School (alumni)