'99 TBS For Sale

    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 31, 2009
      Decided not to put the bike on Ebay. It's now on consignment at M&S Cycle in Scotia, NY (http://www.srr-mandscycle.com/). That way if I get some positive cash flow before it sells I can just go grab it back.
    • Nic
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 1, 2009
        I hope your finances turn for the better quickly so you can keep it.
        I had a 95% complete '76 Pontiac Catelina w a 400 ci engine that deliversd 21 mpg on highway at around 80mpg when I leaned out the 2 barrel carb idle speed a little. At 400 ci torque was no problem w accelerating to whatever speed I want.
        It sat high with Caddie springs on hi perf 255/70x15 and 265x75x15 lt truck street tires, which had traction almost equal to the better passenger car tires of the time.
        I really do miss that car, so I know how you feel.
        Guy
        (y'all know what i ride)

        Message 3 of 21 , Nov 2, 2009
          Hmmm. It seems as if you and I have similar tastes, Guy.

          My current car is a '94 Roadmaster, LT1, 260hp, 330lb-ft, 0-60mph in 7.1 seconds.

          As long as you keep it at 80mph on reasonably graded roads (doesn't matter how many people inside or how much luggage in the trunk), it'll get 28mpg all day long... :)