land speed record dream

  • Nic
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      i had a dream I converted my TBS into a land speed bike.
      I thoug I would do it for just 2 seasons since the dream.
      I want to use factory Triumph parts to keep it "stock" such as trident 750 ignition box and super 3 pistons and camsx. I was going to use speed 3 headers but the heads are different so I will use the stock headers and aftermarket mufflers.
      Well anyway it's a nice dream.
      Hmmm--you don't think I watched 'The Worlds Fastet Indian' too many times do you?
      I'll see how finances work out next year.

      Guy
      ;09 DL1000
      y2kTBS
      '78 GS750E