Re: Oil Leak Update

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2009
      How wierd is that? I wonder where it was coming from?
    • Bruce Blair
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2009
        Did you end up with a lot of gas leaking into the oil when the tap was left
        open?

        I had my TBS fill up a cylinder with gas and fortunately it just wouldn't
        turn over so I discovered it before actually running the engine. I did do
        an oil change afterwards to remove any gas contaminated oil.

        Open your oil filler and see if it smells like gas...

        Bruce B
        Seattle

      • glenn.logan@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2009