Re: [T TBS R] 1998 TBS Center Stand

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 16, 2009
      > Are centerstands for the TBS even available?

      The only official ones were for pre 2000 bikes, although I have heard (in this forum, I believe) of 1999 and earlier stands being made to fit on the later models.
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 16, 2009
        If you want to go looking for one, the Triumph part number is A9758002 (for '97-'99 model years).
      • Mike Padgett
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 16, 2009
          I ride a '98. Anyone know where one might be purchased?
          -Mike Padgett
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          > Are centerstands for the TBS even available?

          The only official ones were for pre 2000 bikes, although I have heard (in this forum, I believe) of 1999 and earlier stands being made to fit on the later models.

        • tbsport98
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 17, 2009
            Called different dealers and saw message in this group where someone bought one from Baxter Cycle last November 2008. Called them up and they had one left in stock. Cost for kit was $241.00 shipping included. Think kit only fits the 98 & 99 TBS only