[T TBS R] Re: TBS Solo Seat

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4 12:53 PM
      > Like you mentioned the pin was in the wrong place.
      > How did you get yours to fit?

      I thought I had seen outright photos showing how to do this somewhere. Gary? You still here?
    • H. Silva
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 4 3:53 PM
        Here is a link to the pics.  Courtesy of Denny on the Triumph Rat site.  IIRC you need to move the locking pin 1 & 1/2 inches.

        http://homepage.mac.com/dennyhenderson/PhotoAlbum6.html

        Hector

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 4 8:50 PM
          O .... I hang out here sometimes too :^)

          And turn it 180 degrees.

          Here's some pics of a Corbin I used to have that was modified to fit a TBS.
          poor quality pics, sorry Since it would not work with my Ventura Rack I sold it
          so I can't get better pics.

          <http://www.triumphrat.net/photogallery/v/member/album789/album638/Corbin-Gunfighter-Modified-to-fit-TBS/>

          Cheers, Denny