Re: [T TBS R] Re: 98 TBS OFF ROAD MUFFLERS

  • Mick Leigh
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 19, 2009
      Do you know where i can get there e mail address from?Its not on there web site.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 29 , Apr 19, 2009
        Good buy!I would be interested how the fitting goes.They certainly look good
        Mick

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 29 , Apr 20, 2009

          danddexhaust@...
          Message 4 of 29 , Apr 20, 2009
            Grrr...

            danddexhaust @ msn.com
          • Mick Leigh
            Message 5 of 29 , Apr 21, 2009
              Thanks Pete

              ________________________________
              Message 6 of 29 , Apr 22, 2009
                I had the same question, here is their reply:

                DonLee
                You need
                900-13S T-bird Sport 97-99 S/G Megs $505 s/o

                or
                900-22M T-bird Sport 97~99 97-99 S/G Megs Tri Pipe $834 f/s

                plus shipping sales office 817-834-8961

                You will need to tune the bike after you put system on.

                Thanks for contacting D&D

                Have A Great Day Ride Safe
                Leonard, Customer Service / Tech
                817-834-0996