Modified Heated Grips.

  • Andrew Jenkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2009
      I've fitted Oxford Hot Grips to my TBS. I've taken a couple of photos
      which can be found under Photos - Heated Grips.

      The original controller (which can be seen in the first photo is
      almost two inches square and is really awkward to mount anywhere
      usable. I decided to modify it to make for a neater fitment and the
      results can be seen in the other four photos.

      The small silver switch to the right of the indicator lever is a two
      way non-latching so up is on/step the heat up and down is to reduce
      the temperature and switch off. The LED array shows the setting
      you're on 1,2,3 or 4. The original control box is now buried under
      the tank on the side of the frame.

      If anyone is wondering what the stainless steel ball at the top of the
      lever mount is - it's to mount my Garmin i3 Sat-Nav onto.

      Andy Jenkins.